Minister of Music & Worship
Opening Date: March 7
Closing Date: May 31
Salary: DOQ, FBC Tifton offers a full salary package that will be discussed with the final candidates.
Principle Function of this minister will be: responsible for planning, developing, and conducting a comprehensive ministry of music and worship that is consistent with the stated purpose of First Baptist Church (the Church Built on “LOVE”), and designed to lead participants joyfully into God’s presence.
Main Areas of Emphasis the Candidate should know about this Ministry Position.
1. First Baptist Church of Tifton is seeking an experienced, educated, and energetic Minister of Music and Worship with the call of God, and a mature, and growing Christian faith.
2. Qualifications for this Position:
- Must be a mature, born-again Christian having affirmed God’s call into ministry.
- Must hold undergraduate degree in music education and/or performance.
- Must possess expertise in vocal, group, and instrumental applications
- Must be well organized and energetic.
- Graduate degree in music from a recognized seminary is preferred but not required.
3. They should be able to work with the Pastor and Church Ministry Team to encourage and biblically disciple the music leadership team to lead in multiple services and events.
4. Main Worship responsibilities include working with the Pastor and Church Ministry Team in the planning and coordination of all worship services and worship related activities through positive relationships and communication with pastor and other staff members.
5. The Minister of Music and Worship serves under the direction and supervision of the Pastor and is accountable to the Pastor and the Personnel Committee for the successful performance of all assigned responsibilities.
Qualified individuals may apply to FBC Tifton, Minister of Music & Worship Search Committee, 404 Love Avenue, Tifton, Georgia 31794 or email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
A complete job description is available upon request.